The SOS Intl Learning Management System (LMS) is a detailed tracking solution to help you organize and document your training progress. All credits are integrated and automatically reported to NERC SOCCED using your NERC certification number. The LMS is included in any purchase of training from SOS.
The LMS tracks:
· CEH’s earned by students
· EO’s earned by students
· SIM credits (for CEH credential maintenance requirement)
· STD credits (for CEH credential maintenance requirement
· Time logged onto training by student
· Test scores by student
· Certificates earned by each student (printable)
Individual Tracking through the LMS includes:
· Downloading all data to an Excel or Word file to report or share as SIPC needs.
· Allowing students access to their own records and log into see their “My Progress” page to track training or print out certificates.
· Reporting all CEH’s to NERC – students may log on to the NERC database to see their CEH’s in the NERC database.
SOS offers many opportunities for administrators to ease the process of tracking training. These include:
· A predetermined number of administrators identified by your company can log on 24/7 to track every student’s progress
· Reports available through the SOS Intl LMS for managers to track training
· Student activity reports that track:
o All CEH’s earned by the company
o Individual downloadable student certificates
o Student log on times, activity and test scores
o Student strengths and weaknesses
o Student three-year credential maintenance window including CEH’s, EO’s, SIM and Standard hours.
· An initial training session, provided by SOS for managers to help navigate the LMS that comes with training.